The GOLDEN RULE says "Treat others how you yourself would like to be treated". Seems simple enough, yet history would say different.
When Jesus summarizes the Law of Moses and what all the Prophets of old have said and written in this very easy-to-understand sentence, that should have been enough.
But man's desire to look down at others and marginalize each other has led us to miss this simple construct of what it truly means to be a Disciple of Jesus Christ.
Let this shirt be a reminder to you to treat others how you would like to be treated.
12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
- 60% combed ringspun cotton / 40% polyester jersey
- Very soft and slightly heathered
- Screen printed design in-house using plastisol and water-based inks.
- UNISEX sizing (Chart below)
- Model is wearing a 2XL (6'2 / 250)
Treat me the way that you would like to be treated, and I'll treat you how I would like to be treated. If Jesus said to do it, there must be something to it.