The word “paraclete” comes from the Greek word parakletos, which means “Comforter” or “Counselor” or “one called to the side of another.”
You're not alone. You have the Paraclete with you.
15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
- 60% combed ringspun cotton / 40% polyester jersey
- Very soft and slightly heathered
- Screen printed design in-house using plastisol and water-based inks.
- UNISEX sizing (Chart below)
- Model is wearing a Medium (5'6 / 32D)
1:27 Clothing wants you to start the conversation about the Holy Spirit. Talk about the Paraclete as you would about Jesus.
When you wear this shirt, remember that you are Made in the Image of God (Genesis 1:27) and stand firm knowing that God is more concerned about owning your heart and soul than he is about your outward appearance.
**PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY**