I GLEAN FROM YOU
I GLEAN FROM YOU!
Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
We believe that children are our future. Teach them well, and let them lead the way.
The verb 'Glean' means; to learn, discover, or find out, usually little by little or slowly.
We (adults) need to acknowledge that the children in our lives are picking up what we're leaving behind for them. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. We need to watch our steps and our mouths around future disciples.
Leviticus 23:2222 ‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for the poor and for the foreigner residing among you. I am the Lord your God.
- 25% Recycled Polyester & 25% Black Polyester.
- 25% organic cotton.
- 25% Tencel™ Modal.
- Screen printed design in-house using plastisol and water-based inks.
- Youth sizing (Chart below)
- Girl Model is wearing a Small.
- Boy Model is wearing a Large.